Learning Experience Chart – LEC
Enhance the experience of the learner, determine the technical means to implement.
The LEC is designed during a collaborative work session between the client project team and the MODULAGE consultant, using online collaboration tools or a face-to-face meeting.
We blend coaching methods and design thinking tools to determine :
- The best adapted learning approach in line with the level of complexity of the training to be created
- The level of involvement of the learner and the bridges to build with the operational application
- Relevant technological means (videos, serious-game, interactivity etc.)
- The conditions for success and follow-up of distance learning (online tutoring, discussion forum …)
- The volume of the digital training to be created (number of screens, duration of an animation)
This package includes the work session with the client’s project team, a written report – LEC – and a one-hour feed back and coaching session (phone or online).